From Thursday 7 September until Sunday 10 September we will be taking part in the Toyota Hybrid Challenge, a unique test drive event that pits our hybrid vehicles against our competitors conventional ones.
You will be able to visit your local Currie Motors Toyota centre between these dates and take the Yaris, C-HR or RAV4 (all Hybrid models) for a spin and test it against our biggest competitors. That’s how confident we are that our petrol-electric Hybrid models offer a better way to drive.
Meet the cars
- Engine – 1.5 litre hybrid automatic
- Fuel consumption combined – Up to 85.6 mpg
- Body style – 5 door hatchback
- CO2 emissions combined – From 75 g/km
- Price – From £16,195
- Engine – 1.8-litre petrol hybrid automatic
- Fuel consumption combined – Up to 74.3 mpg
- Body style – Compact SUV 5-door
- CO2 emissions combined – From 86 g/km
- Price – From £23,685
- Engine – 2.5-litre petrol hybrid automatic
- Fuel consumption combined – Up to 57.6mpg
- Body style – 4×4
- CO2 emissions combined – From 115 g/km
- Price – From £29,080
All of our current Hybrid range are available with two years FREE servicing until the end of September 2017, saving you even more money on maintenance costs.
What are the benefits of Hybrid?
- You’ll save money – the fuel efficiency is impressive and some models are congestion charge exempt
- They’re environmentally friendly – emissions are kept to a minimum and you are able to drive in full electric mode when necessary
- No charging necessary – the battery charges itself as you drive, you just need to fill it up with fuel as you would any car
- The choices are endless – Toyota now have the Yaris, Auris, C-HR, RAV4, Prius, Prius+ and Prius Plug-In available as Hybrid models. The range is ever growing and will give you the same driving satisfaction as a conventional car
It has been 20 years since the first Prius cars took to the road. Today there are seven Hybrid models available and many more planned for the future, so there is no better time to join the millions and make the switch!